|Sep 22, 2021
BA 494 Information Assurance/Security Specialist (Senior)
• Demonstrated Risk Management Framework (RMF) experience
• Experience with IA/Cybersecurity policy implementation
• Experience handling Federal C&A activities to include
experience with eMASS (submission, validation and updates as
• Experience performing computer systems security risk
analysis and assessment.
• Experience implementing and validating Security Technical
Implementation Guidance (STIG) and Security Requirements
Guidance (SRG) for applications, familiarity with DOD network
architecture and network engineering practices, hardening
Windows/LINUX operating system
• DOD 8570/8140 Certification: (CISSP, CISM, GSLC, CASP, CAP)
• DoD SCCVI, HBSS, ACAS and CMRS experience
• TS Clearance with ability to obtain SCI
• Experience with Department of Defense Test & Evaluation
(T&E) practices for Cybersecurity to include validation of
Security Control Requirements, STIG/SRG/Customer Centric
requirements and document findings in a formalized reporting
• Experience analyzing and defining security requirements.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills with excellent
communication skills (written and verbal communications) and
have the ability to work in a dynamic work environment.
• FISMA experience
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal, problem solving,
analytical and organizational skills.
• Ability to work well both independently and as part of a
Note: This surge position is through 1/18/2022.
In this role you will work closely with the government
Information Assurance Manager (IAM) in implementing DoD and
Air Force Policy on the DC3 networks. Member of a team of IA
professional’s responsible providing policy analysis,
information sharing requirements, Certification and
Accreditation support for multiple classified and
unclassified networks. Responsible for creating and
validating system security requirements, establishing and
implementing security designs in hardware, software, data,
and procedures. Will conduct technical risk and vulnerability
assessments of planned and installed information systems as
well as assess and mitigate system security threats/risks
throughout the system life cycle.
Responsible for preparing documentation such as Risk
Assessment Reports (RARs) for the ISSM/CISO, System Security
Plans (SSPs), Development of Plan of Action & Milestones
(POA&Ms) to ensure compliance with Government and DC3
Cybersecurity policies and procedures. Will assist the
ISSM/ISSO with the generation of cybersecurity documentation
for system hardware and software assessments; assess the
performance of IA Security controls for assess and authorize
and assess only networks.
Alliant LCAT Description: Possesses and applies a
comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact
assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments.
Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes
affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as
a technical expert across multiple project assignments. May
Suggested Qualifications: 18-22 years of professional
experience without a degree; or 10-14 years of professional
experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college
in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined
education; or 8-12 years of professional experience with a
related Masters degree; or 4 years of professional experience
required with a related PhD or JD; Considered an emerging
authority / authority in discipline. Consideration should
always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.