|Aug 31, 2021
Air Traffic Controller
US Citizen Public Trust
• Air Traffic Controller SME, in FAA Air Traffic Management technologies, TFMS, TFDM, and TBFM Office
• Experience as a AT-2152, Air Traffic Controller or Traffic Management Specialist in a ARTCC or Large TRACON.
• Experience with TFDM deployment or project experience
• Assist TFDM Program Office (FAA),
• Systems Engineering, Integration, Acquisition, Operational Planning and Analysis.
• Help senior level management analysis, planning and conduct of program management and financial management
• Review and evaluation of cost, schedule, programmatic and technical documentation, written analysis, recommendations
• Help manage FAA program interdependencies, integration between FAA programs, recommendations, analysis, facilitate program management efforts in fiduciary management
• Research and service analysis to identify Concept of Operations (ConOps) shortfalls and related service gaps and dependencies, as part of the ConOps service analysis,
• Represent TFDM Program Office in meetings, Test planning, Training Development, Human-In-The-Loop simulations, Technical Meetings, and Systems Engineering.
• Assist TFDM Program Office, service analysis to determine shortfalls and gaps that must be factored into the development of related service planning activities.
• Stakeholder management, collaboration planning meetings with draft ConOps service analysis and alternatives strategy whitepapers.
• Analysis of alternative approaches, dependency mapping tables, impact statements for proposed program service direction changes, and guidance material for TFDM Program Manager, assist with decision making and planning.
• Research, conceptualization, development, introduction of
TFDM services into the NAS.
Support tasks include but are not limited to:
• Development of TFDM NAS Usage documentation; analysis and studies; development, implementation of associated processes.
• Implementation planning, development of strategies, integration, transition of NAS systems, components, NAS enterprise
impact assessments; site evaluations; and site configuration requirements
• Development, final QA review, documentation submitted to TFDM Program Office, TFDM contractor
• Development, production, presentation of higher-order analysis products for concept and implementation activities
• Manage and track NAS User Team back-fill overtime information and documentation
• Manage, track NAS User Team travel information, documentation
• Quick-turn assessments to Requests for Information,
• Develop methodology, data set tracking program activities
• Work with SME's supporting the TFDM Program Office on various FAA & TFDM contractor workgroups, Requirements, Interface, Safety, Security, Human Factors, Configuration Management, Logistics, Facility Implementation, Training.
• Work with SME's providing review, feedback on TFDM related documents, CDRLS, Use Cases and Requirements.
• Identify, influence additional data requirement, gaps in analysis
• BA/BS/Associate’s degree with 15 years of Air Traffic Control (ATC) active, full performance level experience, or 20 years of Air Traffic Control (ATC) active, full performance level experience, in lieu of degree. Equivalent experience in the U.S. Military or international control environment is acceptable. Experience may substitute for educational requirements