|Sep 16, 2021
• 2+ years FAA experience and Systems engineering
• BS, Masters with 2 years experience, Associates 10 years related experience.
• Supporting project management organization
• Air Traffic Control Systems
• NextGen programs and initiatives
• Software development lifecycle; operational suitability/impact, enterprise plans for new concepts
• Engineer, technical support; development, program planning and administration.
• Decision support to mission customers, review technical documents, comments, briefing for leadership, engineering support, support program management.
• Experience with TFBM program contract management and data management process, assist with user training.
• FAA configuration management change control process for the NAS, generate case files within WebCM.
• System engineering techniques, analyses in operational focus areas, Evolution of Traffic Flow Management (TFM), Time-Based Management (TBM) Operations with Advanced Rerouting, Integration of New Entrants, Supersonics, Hypersonic, Balloons, High Altitude Long Endurance, Space Launch/Reentry Operations).
• Technical analysis of emerging efforts, identify linkage to validated operational needs, align with FAA enterprise plans
• Technical review of FAA enterprise plans, NAS Enterprise Architecture (EA) Roadmaps, NextGen Segment Implementation Plan (NSIP), Performance Based Navigation (PBN) Strategy, TBO Strategy, Commercial Space Roadmap, Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Services Plan; to identify operational opportunities/challenges and required updates
• Development of required Service Analysis and Strategic Planning (SASP) artifacts
• Develop briefing packages, graphs, presentation materials, documents to support the AJV Staff.
• Contacting personnel for input, providing drafts for AJV review, schedule dry runs, presentation materials.
• Analysis in systems engineering and integration, acquisition, operational planning to program office.
• Assist senior level management with program management activities, track, evaluate program finances, schedule, risks for program oversight and fiduciary management.
• Define, document operational procedures and program data, identify areas of opportunity to improve program operations through research and service analysis.
• Work with SME' supporting the Program Office, Requirements, Interface, Safety, Security, Human Factors, Configuration Management, Logistics, Facility Implementation, and Training.
• Identify interdependencies, integration across FAA programs, recommendations to the FAA Program Manager, decision making and planning.
• Research and analysis of service areas, identify and document opportunities for service delivery improvement and alternative strategy whitepapers.
• US Citizen
• Obtain Public Trust Clearance