|Aug 31, 2021
Program Analysts (Junior, Mid and Senior)
Location : Washington DC
• Support design, development, implementation, analysis of FAA’s Program Management Office (PMO), Mission Support Organization (AJV).
• Analyze systems engineering and integration, acquisition, and operational planning to the program office.
• Help senior level management with program management activities tracking, evaluating program finances, schedule, and risks for program oversight and fiduciary management.
• Define, document operational procedures and program data, improve program operations, research and service analysis.
• Work with Subject Matter Experts supporting the Program Office; Requirements, Interface, Safety, Security, Human Factors, Configuration Management, Logistics, Facility Implementation, and Training.
• Identify interdependencies,d assist with integration across FAA programs, recommendations to FAA Program Manager, decision making and planning.
• Facilitate, document meetings with program teams, planning meetings, requirements elicitation and validation, system and usability testing, training.
• Research, analysis of service areas, identify, document service delivery improvement, alternative strategy whitepapers.
• Quality assurance reviews of program documentation, artifacts.
• Work with team members, track hours, support travel needs.
• Experience in a FAA Program Office
• BA/BS/Associates Degree OR 10+ years relevant years of related experience as a substitution for degree.
• U.S. Citizen get Public Trust Clearance.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills