|Aug 24, 2021
SAS EBI Tool Administrator
Location: Windsor, MD
SAS EBI Administrator – Top 5 Required Skills
1) SAS 9.4 Administration,
2) LINUX, AWS, Monitoring and Troubleshooting User
3) System issues, Coordination of OS/System patching
4) Communication, Team Player, Work off peak hours, Learner
3) SAS Administration related Certs will help
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field and Two + years SAS EBI Tool Administration:
Installation, configuration, upgrades, SAS EBI 9.3 or 9.4, Solaris or Linux environment, SAS EBI reporting and analytical applications, production environment such as Enterprise Guide, Enterprise Miner, BI Portal, and Web Report Studio. Coding in different SAS EBI environments. IBM WebSphere, other mid-tier web server applications
• Application Server Administration activities.
• Work with SAS vendor on product issues impacting client base.
• Develop Java based Web Applications.
• Familiar with the CMS 3-Zone architecture
• Supporting applications within cloud environment
• Experience with SAS Viya, Teradata, DB2, and Oracle databases
• SAS EBI Application
• Configure new users and projects within the SAS EBI environment
• Production support to end users primarily using the Enterprise Guide client
• Maintenance releases, upgrades and hot fixes as required
• Escalate SAS EBI issues if needed, Document work performed.
• Customer-focused demeanor, good oral and written communication skills.
• Off-hours and weekend support as needed.
• Problem solving skills to troubleshoot application issues.
• Interact with client and translate business requirements into technical solutions
• Strong oral and written communication skills, team player; works well with others.