|Feb 10, 2021
Location: Suitland MD.
Work is Remote.
Some Travel for on site Census Meetings
Citizenship: USC, GC or H1b
Start Mid March:
Census Clearance required.
Can start while Clearance is in Process
Do an EasyBackground BI
Not needed but like the idea.
Business Analyst: starting mid-March
• 3 - 8 Years experience
• Work Remote, attend meeting in Suitland MD
• Will move to Census Site after their COVID reconstruction
• Strong analytical, communications (oral and written), facilitation skills
• Know Business Process Models and BPMN notation
• Requirements management tools; Redmine and JIRA
• Excel skills needed
• Agile development projects a plus
• Apprentice/Mid-Career professionals preferred.
• Duration 6 months with the possibility for extension
• Obtain Census Public Trust
• Can Start while Clearance Process is adjudicated
Must have very good professional communication skills.
Will be working with several groups and personalities.
May be leading on some projects following on another.