|Dec 30, 2020
We are seeking a .NET Developer in Fairfax VA, to support the
development as well as operations and maintenance of an array
of DoJ applications being migrated from their current
platform (Java, Coldfusion) into the .NET / C# framework. In
addition to the core .Net technical skills candidates must be
familiar with current technology trends such as SecDevOps,
Containerization, Microservice architecture, cloud
technologies and agile development. Further successful
candidates should feel comfortable working on both Linux and
Windows development environments. Candidates must possess
excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
skills as well as documentation skills and perform with
Tasks and responsibilities include:
• Interface with team leads, project managers and customers
to solicit and document development requirements.
• Develop effective prototypes using industry standard
software, creating functional wireframes and operational
• Develop and unit test user interface components using test
driven development principals.
• Work on organizing components into epics, user stories and
tasks with the ability to deliver independent small modules.
• Review and recommend best practices in design development
• Maintain deliverable schedules.
• Generate operations and system design documentation.
• Generate weekly status reports.
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in Information Systems,
Computer Science or related field form and accredited
• 5+ years
o ASP .NET, C#
o MVC 4 or greater
o Package managers such as NPM, NuGet
o Visual Studio 2015 or higher / Visual Studio code
o Testing frameworks such as NUnit, XUnit
o SOLID and Object Oriented design
o Database Integration
o REST API Development, JWT Tokens
• Experience with Source control TFS and/or Git
• Experience with HTML/CSS design.
• Ability to work with version control systems such as MS
Team Foundation Server (TFS) or Git.
• Experience with agile development methodologies.
• Experience working with government as a federal IT
• Good understanding of Federal security frameworks such as
FISMA, NIST, STIG, ATO
• Understand of Node.js based tooling like NPM, ExpressJS,