|Sep 30, 2020
Peachtree City / Atlanta GA
• Test Architect - verification and validation of software products developed for In-Vehicle infotainment(IVI) system and advanced connected car solutions.
• Understanding TDLC in multiple projects
• Innovate, improvement TDLC across projects/technologies
• Projects are ASPICE compliant, follow FuSa standards
• Short domestic travel to automobile factories, warehouses, support working development teams
• Communication with internal and external stakeholders
• BS IT Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science
• 5+ years TDLC, ASPICE, FuSa standards
• 3+ years Automotive Domain Testing
• Strong knowledge of ASPICE, FuSa standards
• Software testing infotainment system, consumer electronics products
• Testing (normal, boundary, abnormal, load testing)
• Good analytical and communication skills
• Test case automation is a plus
• ISTQB certified is a plus
• Software Configuration Management (SCM) systems.
• Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).