|Jul 18, 2019
|Panama City, FL
Program Manager, Senior
Certified PE or Architect
Location: Panama City, FL
Clearance: US CITIZEN and Public Trust
Duration: Minimum 1 year
• Registered Professional Engineer (PE)
• Architect in Florida (ability to obtain registration via reciprocity).
• Project Management Institute (PMI)
• Program Management Professional (PgMP) certification.
Master Engineering or Architecture (ABET accredited)
15+ years program and project management of DoD Military Construction (MILCON), or comparable programs/projects.
Based in the Tyndall Air Force Base (AFB) Rebuild Program Management Office (PMO), on site with U.S. Air Force (USAF) client,
• The Senior PM will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of an ongoing program, from its development through final construction.
• Ensuring the program is completed to a consistently high standard, within scope and cost, and that benefits are delivered according to our client’s strategic aims.
• Senior Program Manager is the head of the Program Management Integration Contractor (PMIC) team, which will support the Tyndall Rebuild PMO.
• Provide strategic guidance to the PMIC team in ways that promote both the USAF’s and Leidos’ culture.
• Must be an excellent leader and experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner.
• Develop efficient strategies and tactics and demonstrated experience in guiding establishment of a program and managing its progress.
Duties: Senior Program Manager experience in defense infrastructure programs (preferably USAF), with professional skills and track record of leadership and management. Work collaboratively with a team of people from across multiple organizations and the company.
• Coordinate with the Tyndall PMO Executive Director (USAF/Government) on a daily basis;
• Overseeing the 20-person PMIC Team;
• Plan program and monitoring the progress via the PMO’s Integrated Master Program Schedule;
• Oversee development of the Integrated Master Program Schedule, Governance Plan, Lessons Learned,Program Management Plan;
• Daily program management program life cycle;
• Defining the program governance (controls);
• Managing the program’s budget;
• Manage risks and issues, corrective measurements;
• Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies;
• Managing and utilizing resources across projects;
• Align deliverables (outputs) to program’s “outcome” with aid of Lead Planner, Master Scheduler, Design Manager
• Support delivery of multiple projects to performance, cost, and schedule parameters.
|Straight Rate of $80 to $100/hour. Can Customize Benefit with reduced rate.|