|Apr 11, 2019
CCNP CCIE (In Progress) Network Engineer
Location: Baltimore MD and Linthicum MD
Clearance: Public Trust/Civilian program, Top Secret/DoD
Immigration: H1B (including C/C), GC and USC
* Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
* Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCIE)(In Progress)
* Background with large Civilian or Government programs
* BS with 7 to 13 years experience.
* Survey network requirements of remote offices, campus buildings, and Data Centers.
* Define equipment, cables, adapters, configurations, upgrade buildings and sites.
* Load software, configure settings from design templates.
* Review network and practices.
* Enhance network functionality, performance and reliability
* Guidance to team members an stakeholders
* Develop network documentation, diagrams, standards
* Develop specifications and operating procedures
* Network connectivity physical, virtualized servers, Storage Area Network (SAN)
* Cisco Networks, WAN, LAN, SAN, Wireless, TCP/IP, NXOS, VMWare