|Apr 11, 2019
Server Load Balance Network Engineer
Location: Baltimore MD and Linthicum MD
Clearance: Public Trust/Civilian program, Top Secret/DoD
Immigration: Green Card or US Citizen
* Cisco Certified Network Administrator(CCNA)
* Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP Desired))
* VMWare DataCenter Visualization or EndUser Computing Cert
* FS Technology Specialist Certification or Higher
* Strong complex Civilian or Government systems experience.
* Development, Nationwide rollout of New/Upgraded Network
* BS with 7-10 years Field experience
* Design FS Server Load Balancing systems.
* Implement strategies, plans and processes
* Migrate Server Load Balancing systems from data center to data center.
* Evaluate Server Load Balancing products
* Technical solutions, and capacity and fitment requirements
* Review network and practices
* Seek opportunities to enhance functionality, performance and reliability with the server load balancing platform.
* Tests software and operating system for security vulnerabilities and make changes to mitigate the risk.
* Specifications, schematics for Server Load Balancing architecture for enterprise.
* Document, diagrams, standards, specifications, operating procedures.
* Enhance the network/system performance, reliability.
* Improve the customer service delivery practices.
* Server load balancing server installations and upgrade projects and maintain deployment schedules.
* Guidance to team members, status metrics to stakeholders.
* Tire 3 level support, troubleshooting network problems.
* Some Remote and after hours and weekend support.
* Upgrade network and computer HW and SW technology.
* IP routing protocols, implementations, DNS, SNMP, TCP/IP