|Apr 11, 2019
Mid Level- Senior Level Network Engineer (CCIE)
Location: Baltimore MD and Linthicum MD
Clearance: Public Trust/Civilian program, Top Secret/DoD
Immigration: Green Card or US Citizen
* Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE Written/Lab)
* Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
* VMWare Data Center Visualization Cert.
* Strong complex Civilian or Government systems experience.
* Development, Nationwide rollout of New/Upgraded Network
* BS with 5-10 years Field experience
* Technical analysis in data center network planning,
* Network engineering and design.
* Plan, Strategies, Processes, SOP's, Specs, Schematics
* Implement techniques, tools, update networks.
* Background in network, computer HW/SW interconnection
* Interface, routers, multiplexes, hubs, bridges, gateways
* Evaluate new networking products and technical solutions
* Fitment and capacity requirements.
* Coordinate third party maintenance of network equipment
* Troubleshoot problems with users and administrators
* Virtual Private Network (VPN),
* Network Admission Control (NAC)
* Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE)
* Cisco NEXUS, Cisco ASR, Cisco NXOS
* SAN - Storage Area Networks
* Public and Private Cloud networking services
* Great communication skills to all stakeholders