|Apr 11, 2019
Network Engineer(WAN Edge Infrastructure)
Location: Baltimore MD and Linthicum MD
Clearance: Public Trust/Civilian program, Top Secret/DoD
Immigration: H1B (including C/C), GC and USC
WAN Edge Infrastructure:
WAN edge infrastructure enables network connectivity from
distributed enterprise locations accessing private/public data centers and Cloud Services.
Required by large infrastructure and operations (I&O) organizations.
Evolved from traditional branch routers (“customer edge routers” in a Multiprotocol Label Switching [MPLS] implementation).
Driven by needs of digital business transformation and line-of-business managers.
Branch office wide-area network functionality shifted from dedicated routing, security and WAN optimization appliances to SD-WAN and vCPE platforms.
WAN edge infrastructure incorporates widening network functions, secure routers, firewalls, SD-WAN, WAN path control, WAN optimization with traditional routing functionality.
KEY Experience Needed:
* Background with large civilian or government IT Systems
* Travel to any of their other locations
* Cisco System Networking Certification (ie CCNA)
* AWS or other Cloud Certification helpful
* CISCO, PERL, Python, Expect, Scripting,
* WAN Traffic Network Engineering Tools
* Networks, Physical/Virtual, Public/Private, Cloud Services
* Quality of Service (QoS) on enterprise wide networks
* IP: TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and distributed networks
* Ethernet, Wireless LAN, WAN, Media
* Network traffic encryptions algorithm, data protection
* Clear communication, presentation skills to stakeholders