|Apr 10, 2019
Palo Alto Network Security Engineer
Location: Baltimore MD and Linthicum MD
Clearance: Public Trust/Civilian program, Top Secret/DoD
Immigration: H1B (including C/C), GC and USC
AIX Administration, CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, Network+
Palo Alto Accredited Configuration Engineer (ACE)
Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE)
* Senior Network Security Engineering
* Palo Alto certified product experience.
* Background with large Civilian or Government programs
* Develop and configure state of art Datacenters,
* Design Network Access Control strategies.
* Support Offices and Systems across the Continental USA.
* Some travel to other sites.
Key Skill Desired:
* Cisco switches/routers
* LAN/WAN technologies (Ethernet, IP routing, Multicast)
* DHCP, firewalls, anti virus, intrusion detection
* Wireless, proxy server, VPN, TACACS, RADIUS, ACLs, IPSEC, 802.1x, audits, log files,
Description of work:
* Design, plan, new firewall, network security systems
* Protect the network from internal and external threats.
* Evaluate potential network security products
* Technical solutions, Capacity, Fitment for program needs.
* Test/Configure/Risk Reduction network security design
* Test new product SW and OS security vulnerabilities.
* Review network and practices
* Enhance network security functionality, performance.
* Network security architecture Specifications & schematics * Analyze current security device configurations.
* Strategies, plans for nationwide Firewall rollout/upgrade
* Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
* Administration of firewalls and Endpoint Profiler system
* Configuration of server load balancing equipment
* Add new features and functions.
* Monitor/detect treats, develop risk mitigation solutions
* Configure Domain Name Server (DNS)
* Network Time Protocol (NTP)
* Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) servers
* Technical support, troubleshoot network security problems
* Documentation, diagrams, standards, specs, procedures.
* Enhance network security performance, reliability.
* Monitor, improve the service delivery practices.
* Guidance to team members, status metrics to customer.
* Support and troubleshooting of network problems.
* Some after hours and weekend support.