|Feb 8, 2019
|Silver Spring, MD
Location: MVA - Baltimore, MD
Required Experience and Work History:
- Previous experience in IT services, IT consultancy, or an MSP supporting multiple
external clients is highly preferred. Applicants with lab experience are welcome.
- Minimum of two (2) years of PAID relevant IT experience.
- Will need to demonstrate and discuss with us successes and the challenges they’ve
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Supporting Microsoft Windows server technologies (Server 2012 R2/2016) operating
systems, DNS and Active Directory and Remote Desktop Services
- Providing Tier 1 and 2 desktop and application support, including new user setups,
line of business application support, and hosted application support.
- Producing, maintaining and updating technical documentation.
- Provide on-site and remote technical support for desktop users
Local travel in the DMV area is required. Candidates must have a valid driver’s license,
a car and a clean driving record. A criminal and civil background check and driving
record search will be conducted.
Preferred OPTIONAL Skills
- Providing support for Office 365
- VMware management of VMware ESXi (Hyper-V or KVM experience OK too, but
VMware is preferred)