|Jan 16, 2019
• Knowledge of basic principles of administration program
• Skill in communicating factual and procedural information
orally, and in writing
• Ability to learn basic techniques in administration
• Ability to analyze problems to identify significant
pertinent data and recognize solutions
• Ability to plan and organize work, and consult
This surge position has a duration of 5 weeks. For employee
going on leave
This position will be working multiple administration
duties in the DC3 Human Resource department.
Responsibilities include assembling work packages,
providing updates and working at the direction of the
government HR manager.
Alliant LCAT Description: Possesses and applies expertise
on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be
broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in
determining how to accomplish tasks. Operates with
appreciable latitude in developing methodology and
presenting solutions to problems. Contributes to
deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.