|Oct 31, 2018
TS/SCI Cleared Sign Language Interpreter
* TS/SCI cleared Sign language interpreter responsible for communicating technical information to a single hearing-impaired individual in a variety of situations.
* The interpreter must be able to understand the SW Development subject matter and accurately translate what is being spoken by various speakers into sign language.
* While interpretation services may be required in any situation, the majority of the scenarios include planning sessions on a quarterly basis as well as ad-hoc group meetings typically lasting no more than 1-2 hours, such as employee assessments, programmatic meetings, team demonstrations, and informational sessions as required.
* Approximately 82 hrs/year
* One-day technical planning sessions (Quarterly) = 32 hours/year
* Ad-hoc meetings – two per month for an average of two hours each - not to exceed 50 hours/year
* Approximately two week advanced notice given prior to support need date
Must be within a commutable distance of 100 miles of the Sunnyvale, California work site address:
1111 Lockheed Martin Way
Sunnyvale, California 94089
* Must possess a TS/SCI clearance already
*In depth knowledge of Sign Language communication
Previous experience translating in Software Development domain; understanding the subject matter so he or she can accurately translate
* Ability to provide communication to the hearing-impaired individual in a large group setting including numerous remote speakers
Start Date: November 12th