|Oct 11, 2018
Web Designer, Senior IOSS 090
Location: AITC Austin, TX
REQUIRED: Microsoft SharePoint application and infrastructure components
* Senior Web Designer experience with multiple different web tools, determine best approach for web page creation, operations, management, and maintenance.
* Create management strategy, oversee implementation.
* Up to date knowledge on current software tools.
* Working with customer requirements, creating web sites.
* Assure overall look and feel of a web site, create management strategy keeping content fresh and up to date.
1. Act as the SME for SharePoint 2007-2013
2. Technical and architectural expertise working with SharePoint developers and administrators.
3. Work with stakeholders and site content managers to create/build SharePoint solutions and migration support.
4. Lead architecture and process strategies, ensuring that the enterprise SharePoint environment is scalable, sustains performance requirements, complies with VA’s privacy and security policies. All recommended strategies shall be provided to the COR/VA PM(s) for approval prior to any implementation or changes.
5. Monitor and respond to escalated Service Desk tickets, supporting SharePoint technicians and Interns as required.
6. Develop course content, conduct training for SharePoint.
7. Implement and support “form services”, custom reporting, custom workflow, and searches.
* Functional knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007 ,2010 and 2013(SharePoint) application and infrastructure components.
* Assess and facilitate product strategies between MOSS 2007,2010 and 2103, Windows SharePoint Server (WSS) 3.0, and Microsoft Office Forms Server 2007-2013.
* Conduct architectural design, web parts development, VA server installation, management and troubleshooting with focus on planning, deploying, and supporting SharePoint implementations.
EXPECTED START DATE: 11/5/18
EXPECTED PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: 3/14/18 - 3/6/19 with two possible one-year option periods through 3/6/21
ANTICAPTED HOURS: 40 hours per week
MINIMUM EDUCATION/MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Bachelors’ Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline plus 5 years of experience is required. 8 additional years of relevant experience can be substituted for education.