|Oct 4, 2018
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR, SR. IOSS 086
* Sr. System Administrator create plans, management, operations, and maintenance of systems and/or networks.
* Manage teams of system admins, prioritize work, identify high risk critical problems and dedicate resources.
* Knowledge of a wide variety of systems and networks to include high volume/high availability systems.
* Senior-level Windows OS maintenance and administration. Citrix experience with XenDesktop 7.6, Citrix versions 7.15 or higher, Citrix User Profile Manager, Director, Scout and Receiver, Microsoft Active Directory.
* Triage Microsoft System Center Operations Manager.
BASIC MANAGEMENT SKILLS:
• Triage of Citrix application or desktop customer issues
• Reinstall Citrix Receiver (GFE only)
• Successful connecting to the Citrix environment
• Clear hung sessions
• Escalate or transfer tickets appropriately to VA staff that can resolve the issue further
• Coordinate with stakeholders, ticket status, request system changes.
• Document issue resolution steps for end users, Tier 1 Help Desk, and Tier 2 desktop support staff.
• Maintain end user guides
• Citrix Director
• Citrix Studio
• Microsoft SCOM
• Microsoft Active Directory Users and Computers
• BigFix Remote Control
• CA Service Desk Manager ticketing system
• ServiceNow ticketing system
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Skype for Business