|Oct 4, 2018
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR, SR.
LOCATION: AITC, AUSTIN, TX
* Sr. System Administrator create plans to assure effective management, operations, and maintenance of systems and/or networks.
* Manages teams of system admins to prioritize work and identify high risk critical problems and dedicate appropriate resources.
* Knowledge of a wide variety of systems and networks to include high volume/high availability systems.
* Operating system in a 24 x 7 x 365 environment (except for Federal holidays where support will be provided on a call back basis) for Red Hat Linux 6/7, Solaris 10/11.
* System administration, troubleshooting when contacted by the Service Desk to ensure outages or incidents resolved as quickly over 2800 Linux servers and 350 Solaris servers, teams with AITC customers and partners, end users, programmers and analysts, Database Administrators (DBAs), and application and network administrators
Expert-level skills in:
• Oracle Solaris 10 & 11 (Installation, management, troubleshooting)
• Red Hat Linux 6 & 7
• RHEL 7 Satellite Server
• Linux Shell Scripting
• Virtualization Technologies
High-level skills in:
• Cloud: AWS/Azure
• SAN Storage Integration