|Oct 4, 2018
SYSTEM ENGINEER, SR., CLOUD IOSS 084
LOCATION: AITC, AUSTIN, TX
* Sr. Cloud Systems Engineer technical support in system architecture, system design, system integration and technical management.
* Technical input to the systems engineering process for cloud-based systems.
* Lead teams in developing application and technical plans. * Guide customers in the installation and use of strategic products through education and guidance, first-use, tuning assistance problem solving, critical situation resolution.
• DevOps, Scripting, Configuration Management, Infrastructure automation.
• Collaborate with cross-organizational VA teams to deploy and automate infrastructure and application systems
• Ability to automate and streamline processes
• Build and maintain operational tools
• Troubleshoot issues in development, test, production environments.
• Provisioning cloud resources
• Perform cloud management
• Manage cloud specific tool sets
• Setup and maintenance of cloud platforms
• Coordinate with Enterprise Architects and Administrators for integration with application, network, cloud services.
• Develop accurate documentation for internal procedures and services
• Amazon or Azure Cloud Certification.
• Defense or intelligence community Cloud environments, including AWS GovCloud, MilCloud, Microsoft Azure Government (MAG).
• Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), Web Application Security Assessment (WASA),National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) protocols and standards.
• Security and compliance with various industry standards like HIPAA, PHI, CIS Benchmarks etc.
• Networking, containers, and fault tolerance
• Implementing strategies, blue-green deployments, phoenix environments, immutable infrastructure, infrastructure as code.
• SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus).
• Prior Web Application Development.
• Agile/SCRUM methodologies.
• Ansible, AWS Cloud Formation, and MAG Resource Manager