|Oct 4, 2018
Systems Administrator, Sr. IOSS 089
WebLogic Application Server Support
Location: AITC 1615 Woodward St. Austin TX
WebLogic, WebLogic 6.1, 7.0, 8.1, 9.x, 10.x, 11g, 12c, Portal, WLI
1. WebLogic Server and WebLogic portal architecture and administration reviews involving Installation, Configuration, Tuning, Deploying applications on WebLogic server and portal.
2. Document, diagnose and correct problems that occur within installed WebLogic applications.
3. Provide on-the-job training for SDE EO Web Logic server and Portal administrators supporting assigned applications.
4. Develop scripts in WLST, Jython, Python, ANT scripting to automate and monitor WebLogic routine tasks.
5. Configure WebLogic Servers in a Cluster solution for High Availability, Load balancing and fail over support.
6. Configure, administer, use Computer Associates Introscope J2EE performance monitoring.
7. Document Web Logic best practices.
8. Document operational steps and practices necessary to perform the assigned administrative duties.
9. Configure and administer various monitoring tools and software such as CA Wily Introscope and Customer Experience Manager, XPOLog and other tools.
10. Provide operational support for Glassfish J2EE server implementations.
* 5 years of strong industry experience in managing and developing programs using enterprise specifications.
* Full life cycle software development experience – budgeting, requirements gathering, analysis/design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance SDLC, DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
* Application Server Production line, WebLogic 6.1, 7.0, 8.1, 9.x, 10.x, 11g, 12c, Portal, and WLI.
* Enterprise Service Bus integration with large multi-tiered and multi-organizational structures.
* SOA architecture design and implementation
* Debugging and problem solving skills and an ability to communicate the resolution to the development team and the business line customer in a manner that allows both to make informed and accurate proactive decisions.
* Detailed knowledge of Oracle 9i RAC, 10g and 11g databases for application development and database administration
* Proficient in multiple content management vendor implementations, FileNet, Alfresco, OpenText V-series Content management applications (StoryServer, V5, V6, V7 and V8 )
* Architecture, design, analysis and web development
* Sun Certified Programmer for Java Platform
* JAVA, C/C++, .NET, Visual Basic, Pascal
* Scripting: PHP, Perl, Ruby, TCL, Bash, Powershell
* J2EE and Web technologies; Srping, EJB, Struts, JDO, Spring, Web Services, Hibernate, AJAX, WebLogic, WSRP,
SSO, WebSphere, Tomcat, Apache, iPlanet, IIS
* Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) expert.
* Lifecycle of public key cryptography and cross signing trusts.
* Two-way SSL security expert in java, windows, unix keystore technology and two way cipher techniques for securing internet communication.
* Automation expert, including CA Release Automation, Puppet, Chef, Maven, Gradle, Ant
* NodeJS expert in microservice development and deployment
* Highly skilled at UNIX shell scripting, sed, AWK and TCL
* UNIX system administration on multiple platforms: Linux, Solaris, HPUX, AIX
* Linux Certified Engineer
* Network engineer qualifications with Cisco hardware, network switches, hubs, routers, and Operating System level configuration
* Monitoring software expert with CA Introscope (APM)