|Sep 12, 2018
NSC/Service Desk AFSS (Entry Level)
Location: Ashburn, VA
Service Desk Support for various AFSS facilities.
• Support 24x7x365 operations.
• Customer support, POC for IT services and maintenance coordination for customer.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills, team oriented
• Analyze issues, generate trouble tickets, routing tickets to the appropriate technical staff members for resolution.
• Fault assessment, isolation, resolution, support AFSS program.
• Generate, maintain reports on incoming call and issue reporting metrics.
• Coordinate scheduled and unscheduled maintenance between Leidos Flight Services (LMFS) Operations and the Government.
• Coordinate tracking and problem resolution of trouble tickets between LMFS Operations and LMFS technical team.
• Handling program account management responsibilities.
• 24x7 system monitoring and event coordination.
• Maintenance of system software and hardware components.
• Diagnostic testing, troubleshooting, analysis of system components from documented procedures.
• Customer and technical support as required.
• Problem logging, troubleshooting using the Ticket System.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Prior service desk experience required
• Using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
• Ability to multitask
• Prior weather, flight service, aviation or air traffic control background.
• Computer support background
• Knowledge of desktop and server configuration
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education or Technical Certifications.
This is considered an entry level position.