|Aug 29, 2018
TECHNICAL WRITER/EDITOR, SR. (CITRIX) IOSS 068
Experience in editing narrative and graphic products to identify and correct grammatical formatting and logic errors and to identify logical inconsistencies that will require author attention. Must have experience in the application a variety of word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, and scheduling tools. Must have experience in meeting with authors and other team representatives to review documents, compile inputs/corrections, resolve incompatible comments, and provide final publishable documentation. Must have experience in explaining in simple language scientific and technical ideas that are difficult for the average reader to understand.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Provide Senior-level Technical Writer and Editor expertise supporting Infrastructure Operations (IO) Citrix and Citrix-related applications that may include project installation, modification, operational and administration support guides, version descriptions, interface requirements/guides, troubleshooting guides, user/analyst guides, physical and logical layer diagrams, creation of internal and external surveys and other necessary Citrix project documentation deliverables.
• Support the Technical Writing/Editing of new Citrix projects and upgrades to existing Citrix projects by working with Citrix project team members and supporting staff from other departments to develop and deliver technical documentation for the Citrix project.
• Facilitate collaboration by establishing meeting locations, shared workspaces, agendas and meeting records and communications with subject matter experts as necessary to support assigned Citrix projects.
• Utilize currently installed IO documentation tools, all components of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe FrameMaker and Acrobat, Visio, MS Project, Microsoft SharePoint, IO/VA proprietary tools and IO templates to support Citrix project documentation.
• Adhere to standards for Technical Publications
• Deliverables are organized in a logical manner; and are thorough, accurate, and succinct.
• Citrix Director
• Citrix Studio
• Microsoft SCOM
• Microsoft Active Directory Users and Computers
• BigFix Remote Control
• CA Service Desk Manager ticketing system
• ServiceNow ticketing system
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Skype for Business
TELEWORK: (Two (2)) DAYS A WEEK)
VIRTUAL: YES, WITH SUPERVISORS APPROVAL
EXPECTED START DATE: ASAP
Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or Technical discipline is required. 10 Eight (8) years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education