|Aug 10, 2018
Web Designer, Senior IOSS 069
Location: AITC - Austin, TX
LABOR CATEGORY DESCRIPTION:
Senior Web Designer
* Experience with the use multiple different web tools to determine best approach for web page creation, operations, management, and maintenance.
* Create overall management strategy and oversee implementation.
* Knowledge on current software tools available.
* Experience in working with customer requirements and creating web sites.
* Assure the overall look and feel of a web site.
* Create a management strategy for keeping content fresh and up to date.
1. Act as the SME for SharePoint 2007-2013
2. Technical and architectural expertise to SharePoint developers and administrators.
3. Work with site collection stakeholders and site content managers to create/build SharePoint solutions and migration support.
4. Lead architecture and process strategies, ensuring that the enterprise SharePoint environment is scalable, sustains performance requirements, and complies with VA’s privacy and security policies. Recommended strategies shall be provided to the COR/VA PM(s) for approval prior to any implementation or changes.
5. Monitor and respond to escalated Service Desk tickets, supporting SharePoint technicians and Interns as required.
6. Develop course content and conduct training for SharePoint.
7. Implement and support “form services”, custom reporting, custom workflow, and searches.
* Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007 ,2010 and 2013(SharePoint) application and infrastructure components.
* Assess and facilitate product strategies between MOSS 2007,2010 and 2103, Windows SharePoint Server (WSS) 3.0, and Microsoft Office Forms Server 2007-2013.
* Conduct architectural design, web parts development, VA server installation, management and troubleshooting with focus on planning, deploying, and supporting SharePoint implementations.
REQUIRED SKILLS: Experience with Microsoft SharePoint application and infrastructure components
TRAVEL: No VIRTUAL: No
EXPECTED START DATE: 8/27/18