|Jul 31, 2018
Cyber Security Specialist, Senior IOISS 067
* Senior Cyber Security Specialist has IT experience with Cyber Security Policy and threat mitigation.
* Experience in Cyber Security Tools, network topologies, intrusion detection, PKI, and secured networks.
* Implementation, security levels and roles for deployment.
* Subject Matter Expert, cyber security configuration, management, policy implementation, enforcement of Forescout CounterACT Network Access Control (NAC).
* Monitor the NAC infrastructure across the enterprise to maintain optimal performance; analyze and troubleshoot policy enforcement failures; remediate error conditions; and integrate with other enterprise cybersecurity technologies.
* Implement and maintain NAC policies
* Operate and sustain the NAC infrastructure
* Create and publish reports for rogue devices, discovered devices, compliance, etc
* Coordinate and support other operations teams for NAC enforcement and configuration compliance
* Analyze reports and troubleshoot error conditions
* Integrate and maintain API’s with other cybersecurity technologies as directed
Five+ (5+) years cumulative experience in the following:
1) Cyber security, Information System Security Engineering
2) Forescout CounterACT Network Access Control
3) Security risk assessment methodology to system development and existing IT infrastructure, including threat model development, vulnerability assessments, and resulting security risk analysis
CISSP, CCNA, CCDA certifications
• CounterACT appliances
• Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches
Server & Operating Systems / Software:
• Windows 2008/2012 Server, MS SQL Server, SQL Reporter, Windows/Powershell Scripting, Windows 7/10, Linux/Unix, Sun Solaris 10, Cisco IOS, MS Office 2013, Project 2013, Visio 2013, CounterACT
EXPECTED PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE:
3/14/18 - 3/6/19 with two possible one-year option periods through 3/6/21
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline plus 10 years of experience. 8 years of additional experience may be substituted for education.