|Jul 30, 2018
Cyber Security Specialist, Senior IOSS 066
Location: Austin, TX AITC
* Experience with Cyber Security Policy and threat mitigation.
* Experience in Cyber Security Tools, network topologies, intrusion detection, PKI, and secured networks.
* Implementation and security levels and roles necessary for successful deployment.
• Experience in network security and administration
• 5 years of experience particularly in CyberArk Security
• 5+ years of experience with SIEM Information Security
• Experience with Cyber Security & IAM including managing Privileged Access Management requirements
• Daily operations of CyberArk solutions
• CyberArk support teams for escalation and resolution
• Integrating PAM solutions with multiple platforms
• Responding to Information Security incidents working in a 24X7 security operations department event or escalation in the form of an email or phone call.
• Managing CyberArk Password Vault Web Access(PVWA)
• Change Management working on the incidents and Change Request
• CyberArk implementation and configuration of Vault, CPM, PVWA, PSM, OPM, PSMP.
• Develop Operational processes and procedures
• Project management skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
• Organization and time management skills
• Communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
EXPECTED START DATE: 8/20/18
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: 3/14/18 - 3/6/19 with two possible one-year option periods through 3/6/21
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline plus 10 years of experience. 8 years of additional experience may be substituted for education.