|Jul 23, 2018
Subject Matter Expert Location: Baltimore, MD
Level 1 & Level 2 Beginner to Junior Mid Level
Level 3 is Senior
Key experience with FedRAMP
* Confer with client executive management using industry expertise to define the client's strategic enterprise information technology business goals, and advises in the reengineering of high level business processes to meet these goals.
* Analyze extremely complex client requirements and recommend sophisticated development or acquisition strategies.
* Developing strategic plans and concepts.
* Advise clients on the impact of new legislation and emerging technologies that are relevant to their activity. * Provide technical experience in highly specialized technical and professional areas, on an enterprise–wide scale.
* Human Factors Engineering, Section 508 compliance, business process/requirements engineering, telecommunications, cyber security.
* Deploying professional business and/or technical solutions across organizations with more than 40,000 users, or across smaller complex organizations with public/government/media exposure, or in other organizations where such expertise was relied upon to pursue new technologies, design lines of business, or defend business decisions before third parties.
* Knowledge of technologies/business practices and lessons-learned applicable to large enterprises, large scale projects, and enterprise-wide deployments.
* Development of best practices for enterprise-size clients.
* New and/or leading edge technologies and the deployment of these solutions to enterprise organizations.
* Work without technical oversight and to lead and/or supervise a team of specialists.
* Oral and Written communications skills in order to clearly and effectively convey issues, reports, and other deliverables to SSA counterparts.
* Know Federal laws and regulations, directives, instructions, policy, standards and guidance so that requirements ensure for security and privacy compliance.
* Expert knowledge of FedRAMP requirements and guidance.
* Knowledge of the Federal Cybersecurity Strategy and Implementation Plan (CSIP) (refer to OMB M-16-04) and related OMB and DHS cyber security initiatives to ensure that business process and requirements are aligned with cross-agency goals.
* Knowledge of IT and Financial Management laws and OMB circulars, and the Federal Information System Controls Audit Manual (FISCAM).
• Leads efforts of specialists on project(s) across components and/or technical areas.
• Direction across components and acts in a consulting and/or advisory capacity.
• Leads transition teams and centers of excellence in seeking and mastering emerging technologies.
• Expert, independent services and leadership in areas relevant to a particular task order by supplying highly technical and specialized guidance concerning deployment of automated solutions to complex information processing problems.
• Develop analytical and computational techniques and methodologies for problem solutions.
• Technical guidance in software engineering techniques and automated support tools.
• Performs as an expert in the implementation of highly specialized, leading edge information technologies, methodologies, and software tools.
• Develops and applies organization-wide information models for use in designing and building integrated, shared software and database management systems.
• Coordinates, produces, and/or reviews complex technical documentation such as systems design, system architecture, feasibility studies, and system specifications reflecting detailed knowledge of technical areas.
• Technical expertise, support and oversight in one or more technology areas including, but not limited to, data mining, wireless communications, Internet technologies, secure messaging, biometrics, information assurance, public key infrastructure (PKI), Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1998, and accessibility.
• Industry vision and strategic direction with regard to the data enterprise.
• Systems security evaluations, audits, and reviews.
• System security contingency plans and disaster recovery procedures.
• Design, testing, implementation of user interfaces.
• Evaluation of new, highly specialized applications and leading edge software technologies.