|Jul 12, 2018
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR IOSS 055
Location: Hines, Il
* Routine system administration tasks, logging data in system admin logs.
* Maintaining system efficiency, troubleshooting a wide variety of systems and networks, high volume/high availability systems.
* Debugging protocols and processes.
* Troubleshoot problems and issues identified by customers
* Implement corrective actions quickly.
* Windows server and desktop administration
* Microsoft Active Directory,
* Citrix 7.x environments (XenDesktop and Director)
* Troubleshoot client-side connectivity
* Triage Microsoft System Center Operations Manager events,
* Tier 2/3 Citrix End User Augmentation Support
* Specialized Citrix support needed to handle the next level of triaging after the help desk but before Citrix administrators are engaged.
• Secondary triage of Citrix application or desktop customer issues
• Reinstall Citrix Receiver (GFE only)
• Guidance or assist with successfully connecting to the Citrix environment
• Clear hung sessions
• Escalate or transfer tickets appropriately to VA staff that can resolve the issue further
• Coordinate with stakeholders of ticket status or request system changes.
• Document issue resolution steps for end users, Tier 1 Help Desk, and Tier 2 desktop support staff.
• Maintain end user guides
• Citrix Director
• Citrix Studio
• Microsoft SCOM
• Microsoft Active Directory Users and Computers
• BigFix Remote Control
• CA Service Desk Manager ticketing system
• ServiceNOW ticketing system
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Skype for Business
POSITION SENSITIVITY: TIER 2
TRAVEL: NOT REQUIRED
TELEWORK: YES, WITH (Two (2)) DAYS A WEEK)
VIRTUAL: YES, WITH SUPERVISORS APPROVAL
EXPECTED START DATE: ASAP
EXPECTED PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: MARCH 2021
ANTICIPATED HOURS: 7AM – 4PM (DAYS)
PROGRAM/TASK ORDER: IOSS
RFP CLOSE DATE: AUGUST 3RD, 2018
MINIMUM EDUCATION/ MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* BS Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or Technical discipline is required and ZERO YEARS Experienice
* Eight (8) years experience substituted for education