|Jun 29, 2018
Systems Integration and Test Support (0628)
Location: Ashburn, VA
Clearance: Public Trust
BS Technical Degree 9 years Relevant experience.
AA/10 years or PhD/7 years
The Systems Integration and Test Support labor category must perform and possess certifications and experience in the following functions:
• Identify test cases to be automated and review them with the Leidos test team.
• Identify repeatable functions and test data.
• Create automated functions and data sets using Subject-7.
• Automate test cases using Subject-7.
• Create execution set and schedule it to run nightly.
• Add automated tests to the scheduled nightly runs each week.
• Monitor and maintain the automated tests through evaluating nightly run results.
• Create weekly progress report.
• Demo automated tests and how they are automated to the Leidos test team.
• Help Leidos testers to learn to use Subject-7 for automation and help resolve issues.
• Transition automated tests and scheduled nightly runs to the Leidos test team.