|Jun 26, 2018
RedHat/VmWare Systems Engineer IT Support (SENIOR)
Education: BS+14 years, AS+16 years experience
Certifications: Security +
Clearance: US Citizen must - Public Trust Clearance
Location: Ashburn, VA.
Required Technical Skills
RedHat/VmWare Systems Engineering IT Support:
• Understanding of engineering issues and come up with cost
• Experience providing IT maintenance and support of a 24x7
• System Integration experience.
• RedHat Linux administration and scripting experience.
• VMWare Workstation and VMware Hypervisor.
• Implement, support large corporate domain environments.
• Working with formal change control processes.
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
• Knowledge of service provider equipment, interface
points, testing technologies, interface with corporate
support organization to affect problem resolution.
• Deliver work products on or ahead of schedule.
• Follow Leidos and AFSS program processes.
• Meet individual, team objectives, milestones.
The Subcontractor shall notify Subcontract
Administrator and Subcontract Program Manager (SPM) of any
staffing issues which may compromise meeting target
delivery dates as soon as the issue is identified and
provide plans to address and resolve issues.
* General IT integration experience that could benefit us for any future change.
* Changing our database platform from MSSQL to Mongo
* Changing our message broker from JDO to JBOSS AMQ.
* Any experience exchanging technologies within a large scale infrastructure would be helpful.
• Extensive RedHat Linux administration and scripting experience.
* Scripting languages: Bash, Shell, Python