|May 9, 2018
Oracle Database Administrators
Oracle experience to support more than 200 applications
using widely diverse platforms/infrastructure at their
facility in Raleigh, NC.
• 5+ years’ Database maintenance, monitoring, maintenance
tasks (Linux, Windows, etc.)
• Familiarity with architecture, logical, physical design
• Design and build new database structures
• Ability to perform backup and recovery tasks
• Applying patches and upgrading database versions
• Installation and building database structures
• Develop, maintain shell scripts programming PL/SQL
• Experience with queries and performance tuning
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction
• Communicate both business and technical terms and
information/requirements/instructions to a wide variety of
audiences (face-to-face, teleconference, phone and email)
• Defining requirements and specifications for
customizations with Oracle forms, reports and interfaces
• Proficiency in RAC, Dataguard, and ASM
• Familiarity with RMAN
• Oracle certification
• Proven ability to develop and maintain documentation
• BS Computer Science, MIS, Engineering,related field
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to
include drug screening, criminal history check and credit
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview
passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug
screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results
will delay the security clearance process.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance,
continuation of employment is then based on the candidate
receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen, have permanent
residence status (Green Card), or a H1B Visa.
• Candidates must have lived in the U.S. for the past
• Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the
United States within the last five years. Military
Service excluded. (Exception does not include military
• All overtime must be pre-approved in writing by the
client manager or his/her designated representative.
• Agency will not be reimbursed for overtime charges
without previous written authorization. Authorized
overtime will be reimbursed at straight time.
• The enforced dress code is business casual, i.e.
collared shirt with slacks for men, no skirts above the
knee for women.
Place and Period of Performance
• Hours of support:
o The standard work week for contract staff will be 5
days a week and 8 hours per day preferable Monday through
o Contract staff may be required to travel to support
• Location: Raleigh, NC
• PoP: through 09/30/2018 with expected renewal
Candidates must have all required skills/experience to be
Candidates must be a US Citizen
Candidates need Public Trust Clearance
Locations: Raleigh, NC