|May 9, 2018
Program Analyst, Expert
Location: AITC Austin TX
Pay Rate: W2 $69/hr 1099 $74/hr
* Program Analyst, Expert responsible for delivery of
Enterprise application services.
* Work closely with other customer teams to ensure the
ongoing support of the Oracle Primavera application.
* Varied and complex utilizing independent judgment.
* Demonstrate an understanding of Enterprise applications
at a functional and technical level.
* Demonstrate financial judgment as recommendations to our
sponsor and other government resources may be needed.
* Present information; read and interpret information;
interact with customers or stakeholders; listen well and
work through others to obtain results.
* Use a mix of both technical and programmatic skills as
well as strong communication skills.
• Implement and management of business automation solutions
• Planning SDLC deployment and maintenance cycles
• Managing multi-tier web applications in multiple
environments in addition to the thick client
• Working knowledge of Linux administration
• Working knowledge WebLogic or IBM WebSphere
• Working knowledge of SQL and Oracle Databases
• Scripting in a Linux environment
• SQL scripting for Oracle Databases (demonstrate working
knowledge to judge scripts provided, verify suitability;
however no rights to execute the scripts)
• Knowledge of XML and Web services
• Basic Knowledge of Firewalls and Proxy servers
• Knowledge of TCP/IP and networking concepts
• Integration technologies API, Web services a plus.
• MS Office Applications(Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
MS SharePoint, applications for access to the World Wide
Web including MS Internet Explorer.
• Obtain customer required security clearance.
• Strong problem solving, organizational, planning skills.
• Learn new applications, business processes, procedures.
• Strategic thinker with focus on outcomes.
• Able to exercise independent judgement.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation
skills, fluent English.
• Form good partner relationships across functions.
• Rules of governance and project life cycle methodologies
and adapting them to meet Sponsor’s business needs.
• Manage, support activity for Enterprise applications
• Technical skills to identify dependencies and risks.