|May 3, 2018
Cyber Intelligence and Forensics Domain Expert (SME)
Location: Linthicum, MD
Clearance: Secret TS/SCI Desired
Cyber Intelligence and Forensics Domain SME
* Support DoD Cyber Crime Center (DC3) Senior Executive
* Directly support the DC3 Executive Director in the areas
of: Digital/Multi Media lab services, technical solutions
development, cyber intelligence analysis for the law
enforcement/counter intelligence communities, critical
infrastructure protection, document and media exploitation
and cyber domain industry best practices.
* Expert understanding in employment of advanced forensic
tools and techniques
* Support investigations as forensic SME.
* Expertise and recommendations in design, develop,
document, test, debug software supporting cyber operations.
* Attend domain conferences and working groups to
collaborate with the community and bringing back forensics
best practices to support the DC3 mission.
* Part time position in which the individual will be used
for surge activities when the government customer is in
need of domain expertise support to meet critical tasking.
* Demonstrated subject matter expertise in Digital and
* Demonstrated subject matter expertise in application
development for cyber forensics and intelligence support
* Demonstrated subject matter expertise in enterprise
domain knowledge and understanding of domain best practice
* Demonstrated ability to network across the cyber
* Understanding of DC3 organizational strategy and federal
cyber center relationships
* Ability to acquire higher clearance as needed for job
* DC3 experience supporting forensic, intelligence,
* Understand cyber policy and the titles and authorities
that govern the DC3 mission