|Mar 20, 2019
Malware Analyst/Reverse Engineer
Locations: Linthicum, MD
Clearance: Secret required, TS/SCI highly desired
Malware Analyst/Reverse Engineer/Malware Reverser.
* Low level programming in C, C++ or Assembly (x86.).
* Static analysis of malware using IDA Pro to determine
* Work independently and with teams supporting existing
malware analysis infrastructure to meet mission deadlines.
* Motivated in continuously learning and improving skills.
* Reverse engineer binaries: x86, x64, C, C++, .NET, Delphi
* x86, ARM, and x64 Chip set architectures
* Python scripting automate analysis and reverse
* Tools for malware analysis;s debuggers, disassemblers
- Windows Operating System Internals and Windows APIs
- Analyze shellcode; packed and obfuscated code, associated
- Common attacker methodologies and exploit techniques
- Network protocols and networking concepts
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Work collaboratively as part of a team
- Excellent written and communication skills
* Windows system programming, driver development, IDAPython
* Software engineering methodologies.
* Familiarization with Linux OS
* Mobile IOS/Android experience
* Experience with DShell