|Apr 23, 2018
Cloud System Architect
Veterans Administration - Austin TX
* System Architect experience understand the relationship between applications, operating systems, hardware and software.
* Create Network architecture that takes all factors of a network into consideration, functional requirements, technical considerations, business processes and end users.
* Creating a wide variety of IT system architectures that are beneficial and can be implemented.
* Experience in total system design including networks.
• Automation/configuration management, Ansible, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent.
• Use a wide variety of open-source technologies, cloud services.
• Application of lifecycle system engineering for IT Infrastructure.
• Code and Script (Java, .NET, PHP, Python, PowerShell, Perl and/or Ruby).
• Best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service (e.g., SRE).
• Obtain and maintain a VA security clearance.
• Experienced with, AWS and/or Azure.
• Relationship building skills while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
• BS degree computer science, software engineering, information systems, or equivalent technical discipline 4 years of cloud technology experience.
• Amazon or Azure Cloud Certification.
• Working in defense or intelligence community Cloud environments, AWS GovCloud, MilCloud, or Microsoft Azure Government (MAG).
• Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), Web Application Security Assessment (WASA), and/or National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) protocols and standards.
• Security and compliance with various industry standards like HIPAA, PHI, and CIS Benchmarks etc.
• SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus).
• Web Application Development.
• Experienced with, Agile/SCRUM methodologies.
• AWS Cloud Formation, and MAG Resource Manager.
• Master’s Degree in relevant technical discipline.
• 8 years of work experience in lieu of a BS degree.