|Apr 11, 2018
Applications Developer (Journeyman)
Location: Linthicum, MD
• B.S. degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
• 5 recent years experience in a software engineering role
• Strong programming skills in PHP
• Strong programming skills in C#
• Experience in SQL
• Know Network Architecture and networked programs
• Secure programming for web application development
• Software development lifecycle, definition, unit testing
• Developing cyber security, malware analysis or digital forensics applications
• Graduate degree or active progress in obtaining a graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
• Java, C, C++, Python
• Some protocol analysis
• Malware analysis or reverse engineering
• Experience in digital forensics
• Member of the research and development organization within the DOD Cyber Crime Center
• Investigating and developing new software tools and techniques in performing automated malware analysis, digital forensics and cyber intelligence.
• Strong algorithm, software design, software development skills with an understanding of low level OS and system operations.
Suggested Qualifications: 13 years without a degree
5 years experience with a BS degree
3 years experience with a related Masters degree
No experience required with a related PhD or JD.
Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.