|Apr 10, 2018
Intermediate to Senior Network Systems Engineer
Location: Leidos Flight Service Station, Devin Shafron Dr, Ashburn, VA
Clearance: US Citizen, Public Trust - Handled by Leidos
• Experience level from 7 to 14+ year Range
• Certified Cisco CCNA
• Desired Certification Cisco CCNP
• Desired Certification Cisco CCIE, Cisco CCDE
• Desired F5 Certified Solution Expert
• Desired F5 LTM, GTM, ASM Specialist
• Desired Certifications in Red Hat Linux
• Experience with Voice Over IP (VOIP)
• Large network environments encompass multiple technologies
• Solarwinds Network Management Tools: Performance Monitoring, Configuration Management
• Network Component implementation & Support
• Implementing & Support large corporate domain environments.
• Intrusion detection & Virus Protection implementations
• Knowledge of Service Provider equipment, interface points, testing technologies,interface with corporate support organization to affect problem resolution.
• Network/Systems Engineering support on AFSS system
• Design, implement, operate the configuration and installation lifecycle of network and firewall nodes to securely transport critical data
• Conduct local, remote troubleshooting, maintenance of communication networks
• Network operations support for all network components
o Cisco Routers, Firewalls and Switches
o Juniper Firewalls
o F5 Network Equipment
o SolarWinds Network Monitoring Tools
• Work with team of SME's in the Network(NOC) and Security(SOC) Operations Center, repair automation equipment.
• Support remote facilities, travel may be required and will be funded by the AFSS Program
• Problem resolution, diagnosis in-facility network communications
• Integration of the components of the AFSS system
• Participate in the conduct of informal and formal testing of the AFSS system.
• Integration and testing of the AFSS system, preparation of test documentation, develop test cases, test scenarios, test tools and aids, execution of tests and documenting test results.