|May 3, 2018
Quality Assurance Specialist (Journeyman) BA 098
Clearance: Current Poly required
• Advanced CMMI processes, goals, objectives, best
• Configuration management activities to control
• Leading risk and opportunity management activities
• Analyze, author, edit business and technical processes
• Multi-task, flexible in a challenging fast-paced
• Quality/Performance Management program(s)
• Project management experience
• MS apps (Visio, Power Point, Excel, Outlook, Word)
• Information Technology, Information Assurance, Cyber
• Security Operations Center, Computer Network Defense
* Assigned to DC3/DCISE support continuing process
* Know CMMI requirements, evaluate DCISE processes against
* Build a long-term quality assurance model and ensure
continuous improvement efforts.
* Work will feed and drive the DC3/DCISE CMMI for Services
Level 3 appraisal.
* Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work
* Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality
and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
* Operates with appreciable latitude in developing
methodology and presenting solutions to problems. *
Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics.
* 13 years of professional experience without a degree
* 5 years of professional experience with a BS degree from
an accredited college in a related discipline or equivalent
* 3 years experience with MS degree; or no experience
required with a related PhD or JD.
Consideration should always be given for the level of
specific domain expertise.