|Mar 26, 2018
Systems Network Engineer Senior
Location: Austin, TX
Clearance: US Citizen
MS Degree plus 10 years Experience
• Data Center Certification CCNA, CCNP Data Center
• Hardware: Nexus 7k, Nexus 5k, Nexus 2K, and Nexus 9K
• Datacenter Network Exp, Cisco Router, Switch, Firewall
• F5 experience is nice to have.
* Provide technical support, system architecture, system design, system integration and technical management.
* Technical input to the systems engineering process.
* Lead teams develop application and technical plans.
* Guide customers in the installation and use of strategic products through education and guidance, first-use and tuning assistance problem solving and critical situation resolution.
* 24x7x365 network technical support, connectivity, interoperability with various computer platforms.
* Routers and switches installed, configured, secured, backed up, tuned and monitored daily.
* Goal of SDE EO, achieve an extremely high degree of availability for all systems.
* Network Support Administration, 24x7x365 availability.
* Troubleshooting for customers, end users, programmers and analysts, Database Administrators, other System and Network Administrators.