|Apr 5, 2018
BA 102 Network Specialist (Journeyman)
Required Skills: MUST HAVE: CISO, DOD experience
- Windows server 2008/2012/2016 configuration and administration
- Domain and LAN administration
- Active Directory administration, GPO configuration and troubleshooting
- Share and NTFS permission configuration and DFS deployments
- Familiarity with DNS, DHCP, SQL administration, Exchange, Lync, SharePoint, SCCM and file server migrations
- Understanding of host network teaming
- VMWare, Esxi, VCenter- Monitoring and tracking trouble tickets and change requests to ensure high quality customer service.
- Secret wtih ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility
- DoD 8570 Compliant (Security + certification)
- SAN/NAS administration
- Experience with MS IIS and SQL server
- Scripting languages/powershell
- .NET, HTML and Visual Basic
Windows System Administration - building, deploying, upgrading and maintaining Windows 2008/2012 servers on multiple virtual and physical servers. Primary responsibility for Exchange and HBSS. Includes supporting multiple applications and services, providing tier 3 troubleshooting and issue resolution, and integrating technologies using VMWare ESXi, NetApp SANs, Cisco UCS and HP servers.
Alliant LCAT Description: Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems. Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
Suggested Qualifications: 13 years of professional experience without a degree; or 5 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or no experience required with a related PhD or JD. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.