|Mar 13, 2018
Network Forensics Analyst (104)
Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst (Senior)
Location: Linthicum, MD
Clearance: TS/SCI but will consider lower clearance
* Experience in the field of digital media forensics
* Understanding of computer file systems
* In-depth experience with file system forensics
* In-depth experience with registry analysis
* In-depth experience with Internet history analysis
* Steganography and encryption detection and analysis
* Understanding of managing complex large data set analysis
* In-depth experience with timeline analysis
* Experience with forensic media imaging
* In-depth experience with email analysis
* In-depth experience with signature and hash analysis
* Forensics tools: EnCase, Forensic Toolkit, and Xways.
* Strong documentation and written communication skills with technical report writing experience
* Certifications: CFCE, EnCE, ACE, GIAC, DoD
* Forensic tool and script development
* Programming experience
* Law enforcement investigation, understanding of search and seizure
* Forensic examination support for the DoD Cyber Crime Center (DC3) and supporting organizations.
* Conduct forensic processes on a variety of digital media; hard drives, thumb drives, media cards, cell phones and other devices.
* Detailed notes on processes undertaken and develops forensic reports in support of counterintelligence or criminal investigations and other types of inquiries. Assists the customer in developing new and innovative forensic processes and procedures.
* Peer reviews of other examiners' reporting.
* Expert witness testimony in both military and civilian courts in support of forensic examinations conducted by the examiner.