|Mar 12, 2018
Program Manager Oracle POS
Location: Austin TX (AITC)
* Program Manager on large and small program.
* Manage a portfolio of projects.
* Sull systems development life cycle, enterprise wide network engineering, strategic information planning, business process reengineering, structure and management practices.
* Identify and mitigate risks to the program.
* Manage costs, schedules and performance.
* Implementing, upgrading, enhancing and supporting Oracle eBusiness Suite R12/R13 applications.
* Gathering, translating and documentation business requirements, creating functional/technical designs, test plans, models and results, as well as support, resolve and implement solutions to customer issues/needs.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
Oracle Financial 12 or higher
Vision BeanStore or ERP Analytics
Oracle Retail 13 or higher
Oracle Data Warehouse
Oracle Merchandise Financial Planning
• 15 years senior-level experience
• BS or MS Engineering, Computer Science, or related scientific /technical discipline,
• Master’s Degree or 10 additional years of experience in lieu of degree