|Mar 22, 2018
Senior Graphics Designer
Location: Columbia, MD
Clearance: TS/SCI CI Poly (Can start with Top Secret)
• USMC command’s data visualization capabilities.
• Develop innovative, command briefing/communication materials (electronic and physical), graphics development (electronic and physical)
• Develop presentation/briefing assessments creating effective and memorable delivery of command material.
• Design video and image content for the command’s SharePoint site, digital signage (video wall),televisions.
• Address USMC command’s requirements, provide high quality multi-media and presentation support
• Conceptualize designs and create products such as logos, posters, banners, flyers, brochures, communication packages, exhibits, newsletters, charts, graphs, web graphics, conference materials, video production.
• Develop Content in accordance with USMC Command’s style guides, such as Associated Press, Navy/Marine Corps and command’s styles.
• Provide on-site visual media support for presentations.
• Duties as assigned by supervisor or other authority.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Microsoft PowerPoint, photo editing software, movie maker software.
• Multi-media products for digital media: Prezi, MovieMaker, Encoder, Apple Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Bridge, Apple Motion and/or Adobe After Effects, Apple DVD Studio Pro, Apple Color, Apple Live Type or new versions or upgrades.