|Mar 8, 2018
Ab Initio Developer:
Location: Washington DC
• 10+ years experience designing and implementing data integration solutions for data warehouse and business intelligence systems
• 7+ years configuring, and tuning industry leading ETL software tools in data intensive, large scale environments.
• 5+ years design, development Ab Initio product suite using GDE, Co>Operating System and EME. Query>It, Conduct>It, Express>It, Continuous flows, Metadata Hub.
• 3+ years Unix/Linux Unix shell scripting (Korn, Bourne, Awk, Sed, etc.)
• 3+ years scheduling tools, preferably, Control-M
• Strong SQL.
• Strong effectively communicate (oral presentation) concrete concepts to a variety of stakeholders across business and information technology organizations in a formal and informal manner.
• Strong writing skills, metadata and definitional detail, visually depict concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Work closely with others, to work through design challenges, and to solve problems.
• Work both independently and in groups as a self-motivated and highly engaged contributor.
• 1+ years database management and Big Data technology, preferably including Cloudera and IBM DB2.
• 1+ years working with Health Insurance (Payer) organizations or a highly related field including knowledge of Health Level-7 (HL7) and / or related Claims, Enrollment, and Benefits Administration industry data models / taxonomies is preferred (not required).