|Feb 8, 2018
Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst (Master)
Location: Linthicum, MD
Clearance: TS/SCI at least Secret
Certifications (any): CISSP, CEH, Security+, SANS, Network+, CCNA
• Building persona development products in LE/CI or Intelligence Community
• Assessing sources using the PAMSSA method
• Formal training as Intel Analyst: ie graduate of USG intelligence analysis course: CAC, IBC, Kent School, IC 101, Analysis 101, Army, Navy, Air Force, etc
• Law Enforcement/Counterintelligence training: FLETC, JCITA, etc.
• Applying Kill Chain analysis, Cyber Intelligence Preparation of the Environment (CIPE) modeling, or Diamond modeling of cyber threat activity
• Certifications (any): CISSP, CEH, Security+, SANS certification(s), Network+, CCNA
• Advanced NETFLOW and PCAP Analysis
• Advanced Data Visualization proficiency leveraging COTS/GOTS tools
• Technical Skills proficiency: encryption technologies/standards
• Malware analysis or digital computer forensics experience
• Cyber related Law Enforcement, Counterintelligence exp.
• SME of Advanced Persistent Threat activity
• GOTS, COTS/Open Source tools: i.e., NOEISIS, Novetta Cyber Analytics, Mitre ChopShop and/or ARL DSHELL
• Analyst in Federal Cyber Center or Corporate CIRT
Qualifications: BS engineering/technical discipline from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Serve as Farsi Linguist Analyst in Defense Cyber Crime Center - Analytical Group (DC3-AG).
• Use language skills to provide translation, analytic support in a team environment focused on cyber threat actors/activity.
• Author/review intelligence products applying linguistic skills, cultural knowledge and technical abilities.
Collaborate with analysts and agents from the FBI, Intelligence Community agencies, ie Defense Criminal Investigative Organizations (AFOSI, NCIS, CID, DCIS) on a regular basis.
• Work in Computer Network Ops, Law Enforcement-Counterintelligence, Intelligence Community mission focused organizations.
• Writing documents up to 60 pages in length.