|Feb 8, 2018
Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst (Journeyman)
Clearance: TS/SCI Desired
- Ability to reverse engineer binaries of various types including: x86, x64, C, C++, .NET, and Delphi
- Understanding of x86, ARM, and x64 architectures
- Capable of Python scripting to automate analysis and reverse engineering tasks
- Strong knowledge of tools used for malware analysis such as debuggers and disassemblers
- Strong understanding of Windows Operating System Internals and Windows APIs
- Ability to analyze shellcode; packed and obfuscated code and the associated algorithms
- Understanding of common attacker methodologies and exploit techniques
- Understanding of network protocols and networking concepts
- Strong initiative, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Secret clearance required, TS/SCI highly desired
- Experience with Windows system programming, driver development and/or IDAPython
- Understanding of software engineering methodologies.
- Familiarization with Linux OS
- Mobile IOS/Android experience
- Experience with DShell
Malware Analyst/Reverse Engineer : This is an opportunity for malware reversers. Candidates should have an in-depth understanding of low level programming in C, C++ or Assembly (x86.). Solid experience performing static analysis of malware using IDA Pro to determine functionality. Must possess the ability to work both independently and as a team to support existing malware analysis infrastructure to meet mission deadlines. Candidates should be highly motivated with an interest in continuously learning and improving their skills.
Alliant LCAT Description: Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems. Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
Suggested Qualifications: 13 years of professional experience without a degree; or 5 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or no experience required with a related PhD or JD. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.