|Feb 6, 2018
|Ft. Meade/Columbia, MD
Asset Manager MID
Location: Ft Meade/Columbia MD
Clearance: TS/SCI CI Poly
Duration: 1 year plus
Asset Manager will assist in the administrative, financial, capital and operations of the assigned portfolio.
* High School Diploma with 5-9 years experience
* Under general supervision, maintenance, reconciliation, databases regarding licenses, warranties, service agreements for the USMC/DoD hardware and software.
* DOD Logistics, Asset Management System (DPAS, GCSS-MC).
* MARFORCYBER supply account using USMC/DOD publications and manuals.
* Equipment transfers/temporary loans, proper controls, documentation.
* Coordinate with Responsible Officers (RO)
* Responsible Individuals (RI), other outside agencies.
* Update, adjust, maintain the command’s property records.
* Process Government property for disposition.
* Aid the Supply section processing and executing the semi-annual Responsible Officer (RO) inventories.
* Receive, inventory, and issue supplies.
* Material handling and storage of equipment and supplies.
* Secure equipment, supplies in the proper storage facility, operating dollies, pallet jacks, lifting boxes up to 50 pounds.
* Coordinate with Distribution Management Office for shipment of goods.
* Review fiscal requests, via the MARFORCYBER Sharepoint page, process each request for approval through Purchase Request (PR) Builder.
* Submit requests pertaining to Servmart to the local Servmart facility for processing.
* Process requests via Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF) for payment submission.
* Update all internal fiscal trackers.
* Review, update, maintain, recommendations for MARFORCYBER Supply policies, procedures, and internal controls.
* Maintain files, documentation related to Supply support, compliance with orders, manuals, inspection guidelines.
* Recurring Tasks, in accordance with applicable MARFORCYBER procedures and DoD, Navy, and Marine Corps Supply orders and directives.