|Feb 5, 2018
Location: Bethesda MD
Clearance: Public Trust
Education: BS Degree 6 years direct related experienice
Four years of experience in MOBIS-related work
Two years of progressive responsible supervisory experience.
Supervise complex and time-critical activities.
Supervise projects, staff recruitment, hiring, development, evaluation, performance monitoring; project reporting, development, implementation of policies, procedures.
Supervises development and execution of project plans and completion of project deliverables.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
• Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) preferred
• Minimum of five (5) years of related experience.
• NIH policies, procedures and policies.
• Manage competing priorities
• Engage, manage multiple stakeholders, some more senior
• Skilled in time management
• Outcomes oriented
• Critical path analysis
• Identifying and managing risks
• MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project)
• Communications skills, both oral and written.
• Correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, style.
• Analytical, organizational and time management skills.
Specific Position Description
• Development of detailed project plan(s)
• Managing stakeholders
• Managing communication
• Manages the project team(s)
• Procurement and execution of the project.
• Oversee issue resolution, discrepancies from stakeholders assure issues or problems do not escalate
• Manages interactions of project team members
• Manages Budget: Budget tracked, delivery at or below cost
• Manages risks
• Assures progress is made, identifies to leadership issues and risks, rising costs, missed or delayed deadlines
• Manages delivery
• Escalating risks and problems to relevant individuals
• Scheduling meetings to resolve issues
• Updating senior management on project progress
• Understanding your stakeholders' and team members' issues