|Dec 28, 2017
Financial Analyst Senior Staff
Location: Washington DC.
Public Trust Clearance
15 years experience with BA/BS Degree.
Financial Analyst to support the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Air traffic Logistics Organization (ALO).
Compiling and reviewing budgets, obligation, spending data using actual performance, previous budget figures, funding allocations, expense reports, and other data sources to track program funds and provide for proper financial administration, mainly from the Operational (OPS) funding type standpoint.
Interact with different stakeholders located in the US to analyze and understand their unique F&E processes to compile and provide relevant data.
Reconcile data between project authorizations and purchase requests.
Multiple financial analyses functions, cost allocation, setting up cost control and reporting systems, collecting data, controlling costs, and preparing reports that maintain and track the ALO-200 financials.
• Deep understanding of FAA F&E (Facilities and Equipment) funding type and FAA Real Estate Leases.
• Prior DOT/FAA experience
• Analyze, recommends approval or disapproval of request.
• Review and provide comments about justifications for real estate funding requests under F&E and Operations appropriations.
• Develop/maintain annual spend plans related to F&E leases that includes estimates, assumptions, justifications, costs among other relevant information.
• Knowledge of the following systems/tools: DELPHI, PRISM, and REGIS
Compiles and reviews budgets using actual performance, previous budget figures, estimated revenue, expense reports, and other data sources to control funds and provide for proper financial administration.
Cost analyses functions, including cost allocation, setting up cost control systems, collecting data, controlling costs and preparing reports that maintain the company's cost accounting system.
Costs are allocated according to established procedures. Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports.
Maintains or oversees the control of accounts and records in such areas as disbursements, expenses, tax payments, and income.